A native San Franciscan, Claire has managed social events in the Bay Area since 2011. Her experience includes working with iconic institutions such as The San Francisco Symphony, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) and The Curran Theater. Claire’s passion is to work with couples to create the perfect wedding day. Specializing in coordination and design, Claire is logistics-savvy with an adaptive can-do attitude. In 2016 Claire launched Claire Curran Events, which has been met with great success.
Get to Know: Claire Curran
1. I live in San Francisco’s Nob Hill neighborhood with my husband, Michael. We have been together since high school!
2. I am the youngest of five kids, 1 brother (Danny, he’s the oldest), and 3 sisters (Caitlin, Caroline, & Colleen)
3. In my free time I like to hangout in Sonoma, often escaping the San Francisco fog.
4. My first wedding I ever coordinated on my own I did the day after my college graduation
5. Family is the most important thing to me
6. I can’t help but dance a little when guests hit the dance floor at weddings
7. My favorite part of the entire wedding day is right before I send the bride/groom down the aisle
8. I believe in celebrating!